Thursday, December 20, 2012

Week 2: Splurge-day (day 3)

Yesterday I was ticking right along, as usual for this new thing, when something unusual happened. My wife and I got a chance to go out and spend some time together using some xmas gift money from my step-dad.

So, we decided damn the diets, and hit Macayo's (a Mexican chain restaurant) for margaritas, chips, and salsa. I had 2 Cuervo margaritas, rocks, with salt, and we went through 2 bowls of chips between us. It was a really good time, and I'm not harboring any guilt over doing it. After all, the experts say your diet needs to be a change of life, not a strict regime, and in life, sometimes I go out for drinks with my wife.

I didn't record them in LoseIt, and don't plan to, but, in the interest of full disclosure, which is the goal for writing this blog, I thought I should mention it.

Also, I'm way out of drinking shape...two drinks shouldn't give me this bad of a headache the next day, especially since I had water and ibuprofen before I went to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Next time I'm in town, I'll help you get back into drinking shape. We'll hit up a bunch of bars and rebuild your tolerance for alcohol! Within in time, you'll be drinking like a Krystek :D

    ReplyDelete