Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 4: Eating like a human instead of an American.

I just realized I've been doing this for more than half a week. Over the hump, as it were. So far, time is flying with it and I don't feel like I'm suffering the way you usually do with a diet, since I'm only limiting portions of what I normally eat right now. Eventually I plan to exchange my normal foods for healthier alternatives, but for now the smaller portions are what I'm concentrating on. Eating like a human instead of an American.

Calories
Budget: 2088
Food: 1994
Exercise: 0
Net: -94

H2O: 16oz

I need to do better at increasing my water intake. I came very close to passing my calorie limit, and that was mainly because I was eating fatty foods like sour cream and cheeses. I felt the need to "make up" a little bit for when I was sick, though. I was down 5 pounds yesterday from when I started, and that's too much to be sustainable. Only down 3 pounds as of this morning's weigh in, so regained 2 pounds overnight.

1 comment:

  1. One of the things you need to be cognizant of, is to weigh yourself at the same times under the same conditions.

    So if you weight yourself in the morning after your morning bathroom visit while wearing just your PJs. Do it the same every morning.

    I've found my shoes weigh almost 2.5 lbs, and a pair of jeans can add more than you'd think too.

    ReplyDelete