Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 1: Results

I'm not sure if I'm going to post daily, a few times a week, or weekly. Haven't decided yet...but here's yesterday's calorie counting results, which I'm pretty happy with.

Calories
Budget: 2112
Food: 1983
Exercise: 0
Net: -129

36oz of water

The only thing I didn't eat that I wanted to was some potato chips with ranch dip (Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix plus a pint of sour cream).

The idea that I'd have to log it and see how bad it was for my goals made me stay away from it...so, working as intended, I guess. Surprised I wasn't hungrier for more of the day than I was. I think consuming water to take up empty stomach space is the reason for that.

Today, everybody in my household is sick with gastroenteritis (2.5yo son, 11mo daughter, wife, myself), so my eating is off. Only at 1143 calories so far, gotta get some healthy snacks in there before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment