Sunday, January 13, 2013

012 and Codeine Fun

I'm on penicillin and Tylenol 3 for tooth pain until Monday when I see my dentist. Plus I'm taking a probiotic each night before bed, just to make sure the penicillin doesn't get me going in an IBS way.

I love codeine, it makes my legs feel like a roller coaster ride just before you crest that big hill, warm and tingly, when it first kicks in. It does a really good job of taking the edge off of my pain, but it doesn't totally stop the pain, just makes it so I don't really care about it. It also has the downside of causing insomnia, because it gets my brain firing on a bunch of creative cylinders that have been missing spark plugs for months now.

Last night we made pizza bread. This morning I made pancakes from scratch. I just can't drive or climb ladders.

Calories: -432
Burned: 2626
Steps: 3799
H2O: 32 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment