Wednesday, January 2, 2013

001 Day Results

So, this is the new year. 2013 is here, 2012 is over, and the Mayan theories were wrong (because their calendar ended didn't mean they thought the world was ending any more than our world ends every December for us).

I had a craft beer journey this week, and discovered that I like malt a lot, hops not as much, so I'll be aiming for porters and milk stouts for the next leg of this journey. That's good, because Guinness is a lot like a milk stout - technically an Irish dry stout - and it's my favorite beer. Amazingly enough, Guinness is also a light beer! It only has 125 calories for 12 oz of Guinness, 210 for a pint, and tons of polyphenols, which are good for your heart.

I'm going to start a new, simpler summary, too.

Calories: -478
Fitbit: 431
Steps: 1726
H2O: 32 oz
Weight: +.4

No comments:

Post a Comment