Saturday, January 5, 2013

004 Now This is More Like It

Finally, weight is starting to trend downwards again. Water on board, calories in deficit mode, activity higher than sedentary.

When my son was born 2.5 years ago, I was full-time dad while my wife worked. Then we had our daughter, and we decided to relocate to a different city, so for the last year, it's been both of us home. Starting 2 days ago, my wife finally found another job, and I went back into full-time dad mode. My steps jumped by 1000 without even trying, since I'm the only one to play and chase, etc. Plus, without two adults and their various agendas clashing, we can set a more stable routine.

This is a good thing.

I do miss having my wife around all day, though, don't get me wrong.

Calories: -319
Fitbit: -8
Steps: 3561
H2O: 40 oz.
Weight: -1.2

No comments:

Post a Comment