Thursday, August 16, 2018

W2: D5 - My Shirt Doesn't Feel As Tight As It Used To

This morning, when my phone went off, I hit snooze, and fell back asleep for 8 minutes (what a weird arbitrary number that iPhones use for snooze).

Then, when it went off again, I immediately cursed myself for letting myself hit snooze.

The dark-side nearly won today.

Then I went and did my 25 minutes on the treadmill, and 10-15 min working biceps and triceps. I spent an extra 10 minutes at the gym to make up for my lapse in snooze discipline.

I noticed yesterday that the shirt I was wearing wasn't as tight across my belly as I'm used to. I don't know if the shirt was just stretched out, or if my clothing is starting to fit differently already...I want to say it's just a baggy shirt, but I want to hope that it's my body changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment