Wednesday, August 8, 2018

New Start: Day 2

I made it to the gym a second day.

I lay in bed for a couple of minutes after my alarm went off, but I didn't hit the snooze button. So far, so good, one more morning in the bag.

I did 25 minutes on the treadmill at 2.5 speed, 0 incline.

I did 15 minutes of strength training on the iso machines - chest and back.

I feel hopeful that I can continue this program.

I really want to change my life for the better. I want to be in control of me. I want to be a fitter father, getting back under 200 lbs is just part of the goal. I want to be able to run around with kids, play ball, walk around amusement parks, all without pain. I want to be able to go up a flight of stairs without sweating and puffing for air for 10 minutes.

So, today's non-scale victory was small, but important: No more snooze button!

No comments:

Post a Comment