Tuesday, August 14, 2018

W2: D3 - Hardest wake-up yet

I went to bed at 11:30 last night.

My alarm at 6 was very rude. It was the most difficult wake-up I've had yet.

But I did it! I forced my feet to the floor, and my eyes open, and went and did my cardio. I skipped strength training though.

Then I had to take my daughter's car seat apart from my wife's car. She's too big for the 5-point harness anymore, so getting rid of those straps requires removing the seat and taking it apart a bit.

I did it in our garage, which was 101 degrees at 7:30 am, and around 40% humidity. I sweat more doing that than I did during my workout!

Non-scale victories today: Getting out of bed, doing my cardio, and fixing my daughter's car seat.

Now to make it through my work day without falling asleep at my desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment