Monday, August 13, 2018

Week 2 Day 2

I go to the gym Sunday through Thursday. That makes Sunday my workout Monday.

On Sundays, my wife joins me in the gym - it's the only day that we have where the kids aren't home during the day (they go to my mom's for a few hours  every Sunday for Sunday Funday) - and it's nice to have someone to chat with between machines.

We both walked for 25 minutes, then we worked arms a bit, and after that, wife went to the spin bikes for 10 minutes while I continued to work some arms.

Driving home was sort of funny because I could barely lift my arms enough to push the garage door opener button, or scratch my nose.

This morning I nearly stayed in bed. I'm taking PTO today because I need to go downtown for a meeting with lawyers for my bankruptcy case. It's not until 11:30, so getting up at 6 was a bit of a strain, but once I was up, I was glad I made the move.

25 minutes on the treadmill watching RWBY and then 10 minutes working back.

That was my non-scale victory.
My scale victory is that I'm down 2.5 lbs since we started. 2 lbs per week is sustainable and a decent pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment