Tuesday, January 9, 2018

IF: 002

Day 2, Intermittent Fasting (IF)

I got some flavored water last night. I thought I was getting LaCroix-like unsweetened, but instead what I got was "Clear American" which has aspartame in it.

So, today I felt more hungry. I stayed home from work due to a broken down car, so I was around the bacon and eggs smell from the kids' breakfast. I didn't have work to distract me, and I had the sweet taste of the water.

I still stuck it out until 2pm, so it was a success. But, I found myself prowling the kitchen for carbs. I'm not allowing myself processed sugar, but I haven't gone "full keto" yet - if I ever do. I just love bread and pasta too much for keto to be a sustainable lifestyle choice.

Anyways, in 30 minutes, my 3rd fasting period starts. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment