Monday, January 8, 2018

Science-Based Six Pack

I got pulled in by an ad on Youtube before a video I was trying to watch.

It was by Thomas DeLauer and it was about his program Science Based Six Pack.

It appealed to me because it lets me eat the same things I eat, while just moderating my schedule of eating, and adding some core exercises.

I don't have anywhere near the $100 he wants for his program, so I'm just winging it based on the basics: 16 hours of fasting with 8 hours of feeding between. For my schedule, this works out to eating between 2pm and 10pm and fasting from 10pm until 2pm the next day.

I already do much of this, between sleeping and eating late lunches at work, so all I have to do is cut out snacks.

I don't really care about a six pack, I've never had that even when I only weighed 150 lbs in my 20s. I just want to get below 200lbs again.

So, this is day 1, January 8th, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment