Friday, January 12, 2018

Day 4 of IF on the books

I found myself watching the clock more than the other days this time.

I actually stopped eating around 9pm - that's when we put the kids to bed - so I technically did 17:7.
Then, last night, due to bedtime again, I didn't feel like I got enough calories in before 10, so I had a glass of milk at 11, so today will be 15:9.

I don't think it matters much, these hour+/- differences, as long as I get into a fasted state for a good amount of time.

I don't own a scale, so I have no idea if it's working yet or not, but I sort of feel like my shirts might not be as tight...not really sure yet.

So, here goes day 5, and I'm already hungry at 9am...I'm sure there will be days like this all over the place. I will not break my fast, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment