Sunday, January 21, 2018

2nd Saturday on IF

So, this is the 2nd Saturday on IF for me.

I have decided to take 3 measurements every Saturday:

1 - Around = (R) = the girth around the largest part of my stomach
2 - Waist = (W) = my waist where my pants sit
3 - Weight = (L) = my scale weight when I wake up in the morning before I eat

1/13/18
R = 57.5"
W = 48"
L = 290

1/20/18
R = 57"
W = 48"
L = 284

I'm happy that the L went the right direction.
I'm disappointed that my R only went down .5" and W not at all.

I celebrated my unhappiness by letting myself have some sugar. Rainbow sherbet with my daughter, a few margaritas with my depression.

Monday we're back on the non sugar, and we're going to make sure we walk 15 minutes minimum at least once per day.

This body MUST change.

No comments:

Post a Comment