Monday, January 15, 2018

First week of IF is done!

Not much to report so far.

Sunday my mom took the family out to dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate her paying off her mortgage. I had a couple of limoncello long-island drinks, and a  pile of pasta. I think the alcohol and sugar in the 2 drinks really hit me hard. I could feel my heart pounding hours later still.

My scale doesn't have batteries, and I don't have measurements of my body from before I started.

Something I'm going to do every Saturday is measure around my belly, and waist, each Saturday. Hopefully I'll see some changes in measurement.

Non-scale-victories are even more important that seeing that number move.

But, my ultimate goal is to get below 200lbs for the first time in 12 years.

1 comment:

  1. I myself am too worried about the scale. I agree we need to focus on the non scale victories as well. Keep up the good work! - @450podcast

    ReplyDelete