Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Week 2, Day 2 - Progress

Starting into my 2nd week, the habits are starting to form, and the cravings are pretty much gone.

I've lost 12 lbs and am now hovering at 280 lbs. I'm thinking I'm not drinking enough water, and that's what's caused this stall.

I just found out that Green Giant has a whole line of low-carb offerings that replace potatoes and rice with cauliflower and broccoli, so I'll be hitting up the freezer isle at the supermarket to see what kind of prices those are at. From what I've seen, they're pretty good on the net carbs, so I'm hopeful that they're not priced too high.

On a side note, I'm struggling a bit with depression. I'm not sure if it's related to the change in diet, or just seasonal, or based on how I feel about my job, but it's definitely there.

Starting weight: 292
Current weight: 280
Total lost: 12
Goal weight: 190

No comments:

Post a Comment