Monday, February 4, 2013

028 to 035 - Slacking Off and Giving In

Ever since I took a simple comment personally on Facebook, one that wasn't at all out of place, but just rubbed me wrong, I've lost a lot of motivation.

I talked myself out of logging food. I haven't been drinking nearly enough water. I have been more sedentary than usual. I even hid the feed for the weight loss group my sister-in-law runs on Facebook so that I wouldn't need to watch all of their successes and such.

Then, yesterday was Superbowl, and I started indulging in Bad Things even the night before: Entenmen's donuts, Pringles with sour cream ranch dip, and several pints of beer. Plus eggs and waffles and bacon and sausage, etc.

I've gained back 4 pounds since the last week in January.

Time to get back on the wagon. Fire up the LoseIt app and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment