Monday, January 14, 2013

013 Lucky Day for a Dentist Visit

Headed to the dentist today to finally remedy my teeth. I have no insurance, no idea of how bad it's going to be, and no inkling of how expensive it will be. I also have mild dental phobia, and needle phobia, which means I'm dealing with all kinds of anxiety here. All I know is that my jaw and credit card are going to get a workout today.

Yesterday I went to the park with my son, and we ran around and played on slides and various playground equipment. For the first time since he's been old enough to go to the park, I got over my "what will other parents think of a fat dad sliding on slides behind his son" and just played with abandon. It as also the first time that I've had the energy to do so, rather than feeling like a lump of lumbering flesh.

I think that's a more important takeaway for the day than the number on the scale.

On to the numbers.

Calories: -786
Burned: 2854
Steps: 4729
H2O: 40 oz
Weight: 271.8

No comments:

Post a Comment